Intro
some pple thynk, im crazy.
some pple thynk, im paran0id.
0uh well, d0 y0u thynk i d0 give a phug?
i've wasted part 0f my life.
been wasted juz n0t sumtyn typical.
0uh peri0d! this is... my life
s0 shut up & read!
thynk with your brain pple, n0t with y0ur arse.
everydae, every moment, juz every part of y0ur life,
shyt happenz.
p0intyn-0ut-my-mid-finger.
sweet.
From Lovely,
MyssNotNice.
Y Y Y
Friday, October 06, 2006
...*im torn*...
currently addicted to tiz song.
catch da lyric...
Natalie Imbruglia - Torn
I thought I saw a man
brought to life
He was warm
He came around
And he was dignified
He showed me
what it was to cry
Well you couldn't be that man
I adored
You don't seem to know
Or seem to care
What your heart is for
I don't know him anymore
There's nothin' where
he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothings right
I'm torn
I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and
I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn
So I guess
the fortune tellers right
I should have seen
just what was there
and not some holy light
But you crawled beneath my veins
And now, I don't care
I have no luck
I don't miss it all that much
There's just so many things
That I can't touch
I'm torn
There's nothin' where
he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's right
I'm torn
guess...i don't need
da fairy-god-mutha's
...*magic wand*...
coz im facing da reality...
& it is really hurt...
but im ok...i guess...
************
listenin to:
torn - natalie imbruglia
ouh juz another babble,
MyssPg. \m/
6:20 PM
Y Y Y
ouh dat MyssPG!
she called >> nazilr0n. (ouh-figure-dat-out!)
h0r0sc0pic >> pisces lady.
i
age groupz >> in her late 20's
her nickzz >> ezan, Pg™, MyssGothic, ScaryEmy. AleXana.
fav genrez >> punkRawkEmoGoth.
pastymezz >> st0nyn and gets paran0id.
inside her >> em0GothHead,swit,l0vyn,irritatyn & ...
i wanna be de'Gal, wh0 0lwez smyle...
& brightened up y0ur day...
th0' she c0uldn't brightened up her 0wn.
n0 matter h0w hard 0r t0ugh life is...
n0 matter h0w hurtf0ol n sad i am...
i will 0lwez smyle...
& smile lyk i mean it. :]
ouh Pathetic,
MyssPg™
Y Y Y