Will go DUMB
If were to seat @ home.
So went out wif da twinx.
Watch *DEATH NOTE*...@ Jurong Pt.
Drop da idea to watch @ town
as it's SUNDAY...
crowd...crowd...crowd...crowd...
You don't know how much
...*I HATE CROWDS*...
Eat Long John...
since every food outlets
packed wif pple...
Either having dinner or break fast.
ok la da movie nice & not bad.
since da actorz lolx...not bad ar.
i wud rate it 8/10...
coz i like *Light aka Kira* & *L*.
Catch it if wana now why. hehx.
Back home...
I drag myself to go home.
Feel like don't wana go home.
Wana hangout some where...or
stay up @ some of my fren's place.
but den i was lyk...
...*forget it*...
Just can't stop crying.
I do really feel like *breaking down*.
I can't take it anymore la.
Why it's always must be me???
Why me?...Why???
Another year...
It seems another scary's nitemare...
Oh GOD...Give me some faith...
Give me more strength to endure *everything*.
& GOD please forgive her...
& show her the right path...Amin.
Celebrating rayer this year...
not the same anymore...
we just feel like wana...
...*SLACK @ home*...
...*& watch TV shows*...
& i feel like wana run away
...*from everyone*...
Still miss our homie.
"When are we going back home?"
"I miss my room so deeply."
"I miss huggin my cupboards & drawers."
NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!
I HATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!
no doubt...
jealousness surrounds me
whenever i see happy family
laughin & joking around...
& i would start to DIAO dem...
& i will sae...FARK...
...*I HATE MY SISTER*...
olwez gets da attention...
...*ATTENTION SEEKER*...
& making fun of me...
& makes me look stewpid...
...*THANKZ*...
wad da farkin is wrong wif me?
am i such an ATTITUDE gal?
wads my damn fault anywae...
dat makes dem hate me dat much?
i did no wrong...
everyone's POINTIN finger @ me
everything me...
ME...ME...ME...ME...ME...ME...ME...
i wana go home...sobz.
i do really wana go home.
*promise*...i will behave...
fairy-god-mutha...
plz lend me ur shoulder
4 me to cry on...
& lend me ur ears...
4 me to scream & shout my anger.
Dear GOD,
pls forgive whatever evils
that i have done. AMIN.
Emy's out to cry out loud.
************
listenin to:
numb - linkin park
ouh juz another babble,
MyssPg. \m/
12:01 AM
