WARNING:
Do not read coz its BORING.
Another nitemare of Scary's life.
Do i have the choice?
It's simply annoying & irritating.
Always being pick on and it seems like
I'm the one having an issue here.
Always receiving stupid SMSes & calls.
"How much do you have?"
"Can buy for me this & that"
& I was like...hello?
Do I look like I'm working for some bux here?
And there she goes
Trying to war-of-SMS.
& since when you care about my results?
& to know what's next?
What? Trying to borrow some bux from me?
Just like what you did to my siblings?
Brainwashed them with your sweet words
& in the end you trap them?
Find trouble with my mum
& you think she's your damn MAID???
...read my lips...
...*FARK YOUR neighbour's DOG bitch*...
Was left all alone.
Pretending inside.
ooops-i-didn't-know-u-were-there.
So damn pissed.
Wanna-show-some-ATTITUDE.
Guess my mum is better than yours.
Can't find the answer.
Why it's always to be me?
I know, I'm not like her.
Yes, she's everything.
She's your favourite one.
She understands your feelings.
She knows how to take care of yours.
She's this...she's that.
SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE SHE...She gets all the attention.
Is anyone care down here?
...Hello???...
Take everything from the inside & throw it all
Because I swear for the last time
I won't trust myself with you.
Tried to ignore.
But she kept on pestering me.
What's my damn fault?
& what's your damn problem?
No use talking behind my back.
Confront me if you dare.
I'm being disrespectful?
& being rude to you?
Do I ever shout & humiliate you?
& do I ever make fun & LOL @ your damn
...*big-farkin-ARSE*...???
I will be like...
"My mum teach me better than that"
You just don't care...
& you just don't understand.
I know you hate my mum.
If that's the reason why...
that makes you pick on me.
...*FARK YOU BITCH*...
So you taking revenge from the past.
Once you said...
"Just forgive & forget"
"Let GOD take the rest"
& YES...GOD do listen & see
whatever shits you have done.
Thank you so much on
whatever shit you have done to me.
& I hope GOD does the retribution.
Serve you right
on having those 4 lil'MONSTAS.
They are just similar to MONKEYS.
With one of them always having nitemares
& as if being possessed from
some retarded demon or windigo.
Thanks to him for making me having many
...*sleepless night*...
You don't know what it's like
Stay up & feared to death almost
...*every single night*...???
& how irritating it is...
in coping of their nonsence & noise?
in da middle @ night?
I just hope I turned deaf instead of blind.
Worst still, it all happened during my EXAMZ.
& no one ever do care...
How sad? Pathetic right?.
Clutching my cure
I tightly lock the door
I try to catch my breath again
I hurt much more
Than anytime before
I had no options left again
sumtymes i feel...
wana runaway from here
wana runaway from everyone
wanabe someone else
wana go sumwhere
where nobody knows who i m
wanabe different me.
guess i haf no choice
still stuck in tiz livin hell.
Happened after I had a great fun.
Was left with no choice
but to take it though it hurts.
************
listenin to:
from the inside - linkin park
ouh juz another babble,
MyssPg. \m/
2:03 AM
