wanna jump around...
like nobody's biz lidat...
reason 1...
TODAY IS FRIDAE !!!
I LOVE EVERY FRIDAE !!!
reason 2...
here comes da'week end !!!
Really need 100% charge of rest
reason 3...
ouch...i took pix wif him!
they forcing me to take pix wif him...
& i keepon paisey-in...dun wan dun wan...
& K.T. stil can intro me to him...
"eh fairuz come...here new staff...
her name is ezan..."
kao...by dat tyme i already cover my face
with those paper works... -.- ...
& he say...
"yah, yesterdae met her already..."
& i got ask him bout da *mat yoyo* thingy
while controlling not to laugh...
he said he juz da extra dancer @ da back...
i was like... okay...orh...lolx...
he already wanted to go off...
& i shout ryt in da middle of da office...
"chris! chris! i want take pix wif him"
LOLX sak ar... now everybody laugh @ me...
& ARON is lyk one idiot...
"eh fairuz...put hand on da shoulder la"
tiz one anoter retard!...
wads more for me to sae sey?...
bingit! paisey giler nak mampoz sey!
he betta send me those pix...
if he doesn't want my legs,
to kick on his arse.
Johan's laz dae todae...
dat-i-duno-ang moh-or-malay-cadet...
& new chinese cadet come over to replace him.
da'new a/c temp chinese guy is a retard!
he bought 1 nasi lemak & 1 fried mee siam
OMG he's human or wad?
even aron doesn't eat until lidat. LOLX.
gosh...i start to fall in love
wif this werk place....hehe...
reason 4...
get to download gwen new songs!
got addicted to *da sweet escape*
reason 5...
itz end of da month!!!
my very 1st pay...in sfc...
i will be damn broke
if there isn't any bux in dat a/c...
If I could escape
& re-create a place in my own world
& I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
Now tell me boy, wouldn't that be sweet?
If I could be sweet
I know I've been a real bad girl
I didn't mean for you to get hurt
Forever, we can make it better
Tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet?
Sweet escape...
************
listenin to:
da'sweet escape - gwen stefani
ouh juz another babble,
MyssPg. \m/
9:38 PM
