Internet at home is back...
And I feel lyk wana banged da'MP3.
& wana punch this lappy screen coz
need to re-type again...
I've been typing sucha long post &
it's gone...whole screen went blank.
-.-
After IPP...
It's been 2 weeks of so-called-breakZ.
We are like tourist...
touring around Singapore.
More places to go...!!!
Singapore is limited.
Every corner we go...
will meet people that we know.
Looking forward to ESCAPE!!!
Guess I need to find some jobs.
Accountant or Event Planner?...
hmmm...anyone got lobang?...
I dun care...as long i get some bux.
& not really 100% needs java-coding.
Thanks & really much appreciate that.
When it comes in finding jobs...
I hate da feeling of being rejected &
tired of being hired & fired da same dae.
Feel kind of a total idiot & a BIG fool!
...experienced...chinese-speaking...
Dun blame me if I turned RACIST one dae.
It's a FACT...
Found an Engagement Cake.
Hope they like it!
Quite ex but for u bro.
Anything for you...hehe.
It will be in 2 weeks time.
Don't know what's wrong with sis.
Going retard as days goes by.
Becoz of my one stewpid skirt,
showing some kiddy attitude...
You got some bling bling...
& why don't you buy some?... -.-
Her belly is exploding anytime soon.
She's lyk'a POT calling da Kettle blacque.
I was like...OMG...r u expecting or sumtyn?
At least I know how to hide mine. HAHA...
No more scary nitemares...
No more racist people...
Saying each other a goodbye...
No more calling names to whoever...
2 and a half years...
shall call it a place where I...
laugh...cry...dreamin...yawnin...sleepin
burpin...fartin...shittin...swearin
misundestandin...& most of all...
...had few crushes...
And me... I still feel the same...
Simply feels nothing.
Though I do remember those fond memories.
& smile to myself to feel...
how stewpid I was to do such STEWPID things.
... It's O-V-E-R ...
Guess...I need to erase bit by bit.
Could I? ...At least I tried...
I was out of my mind.
ouh juz another babble,
MyssPg. \m/
11:59 PM
