i thynk i've been crying.
everydae.
i cried after i put down de phone...
coz he raised his voice to me...
i felt utterly heartbroken.
never evo he raises his voice to me.
i dun even noe wat wronged i've done.
i cried in de train...
coz he dun care anymore bout my feelynz.
his stuffz dat he evo wanted, dyingly...
is much more important den my feelynz.
i duno who am i to hym ryt now.
i cried every night...
coz i didn't take good care of myself.
i've spoilt. damaged. badly hurt.
whom no guyz wud evo wanted me anymore.
im juz...a thrash.
i cried everytyme wen i wake up...
coz everytyme wen i wake up...
itz lyk another freakyn pathetic lyfe...
which i need to face thru...
everydae.
& i cried everytyme wen i thynk bout hym.
i didn't noe fallyn in love is this hurt.
i felt hearbroken wen he doesn't msg/reply me.
which he used to do before,
wherelse itz de opposite wae round now.
i duno whether he still feelz de same wae
lyk he used to have on me before...
i duno whether he's with another women
behind my back...
i duno whether he juz usyn me...
lotz of stuffz runnyn in my head...
but i juz avoid n ignored those negative thoughts.
i've been faithful to hym.
i love hym all of my lyfe.
i give hym my everytyn n anytyn.
sumtymez i thynk...how stewpid i can be?
how dickhead n dumbfo0l i am...
to fall fer a guy lyk hym?
i juz can't stop lovyn hym.
n im not lying to myself.
im strong on de surface...
not all de wae thru...
i've neva been perfect...
but neither haf u.
************
listenyn to:
unbeautiful - Lesley Roy.
Don’t hang up, Can we talk...
So confused, It’s like I'm lost...
What went wrong, What made you go...
Don’t pretend you don’t know...
This is me...
I'm unchangeable...
When did we, Fall apart...
Or did you lie, From the start...
When you said, It's only you...
I was blind, Such a fool...
Thinking we...
We're unbreakable...
It was you and me against the world...
And you promised me forever more...
Was it something that I said...
was it something that I did...
Cuz I gotta know...
What made me unbeautiful...
I've been told, Whats done is done...
To let it go, And carry on...
And deep inside, I know that’s true...
I'm stuck in time, I'm stuck on you...
We were still untouchable...
It was you and me against the world...
And you promised me forever more...
Was it something that I said...
was it something that I did...
Cuz I gotta know...
What made me unbeautiful...
Wake up, wake up, wake up...
Cuz I'm only dreaming...
Get out, get out, get out, get out...
Get out of my head now...
Because we’re much better...
All together...
Can’t let go...
It was you and me against the world...
And you promised me forever more...
Was it something that I said...
was it something that I did...
Cuz I gotta know...
What made me unbeautiful...
It was you and me against the world...
And you promised me forever more...
Was it something that I said...
was it something that I did...
Cuz I gotta know...
What made me unbeautiful...
Make me unbeautiful.
ouh juz another babble,
MyssPg. \m/
3:30 AM
