I downloaded Blogger app on my phone.
Thought of start blogging again after everything stop 3yrs ago.
I hope this shyt can bring myself back again.
Wana start from where I've stop.
Life been pretty well. Even better after the breakup. Got addicted to Facebook and Online Social Games to occupy myself while trying to forget about him, which I did. FB and gaming has changed my social life. I gave up and stop socializing. Why? coz all these people are really not real at all. Ok it's not all but mostly. Not everyone you can call them friends. Trust no one besides yourself.
Everyone is getting married. Do I look like I care? well, I guess my parents they do but Im not. I believed Allah has prepared better things for me. He, the great planner. Nak kawen bukan senang, bukan mcm beli ikan dekat pasar. Bukan tak laku, bukan memilih sangat. Perkahwinan tu kan mendirikan sebuah masjid. If the base is not stable, it will easily collapse. Kalau blom prepare, mcm mane nk ready jd isteri/suami org? Im not searching for a husband, Im waiting for my bakal Imam. Kalau ade, adelah. Kalau takde, takdelah. For now, Im still learning to be a better Muslimah. In Sha Allah.
It's hard to trust guys now a days. Like I mentioned earlier, I've given up socializing. Social media corrupts the world easily. An Info gets easily escalated whether it's real or fake. Things can go viral that fast. This shows how fitnah can get escalated that quick. Astaghfirullah! Like my sister's fb post that says "Being famous in fb/social media is like winning in a monopoly." Technology somehow corrupts human. Sometimes I wish wana live where nobody keeps looking at their devices and communicate in real. Now thats LIFE.
End of June marked the last day of FMSS. Almost 4yrs with the company and Im half hearted whether to continue with daytime call ctr or take a gd rest and finding other daytime job. Had enough of shift work. I need to enjoy public holidays after almost 8yrs working on shifts. In Sha Allah, mudahan Allah murahkan pintu rezekiku and mudahkan segala urusan di Dunia dan Akhirat nanti. Amin.
ur face, it haunts my once pleasant dreams
ur voice, it chased away all the sanity in me
these wounds won't seem to heal
this pain is just too real
there's just too much that time cannot erase
I've tried so hard to tell myself that u're gone
But though u're still with me
I've been alone all along...
- My Immortal, Evanescence -
It's been 3yrs.
I wonder what you're doing right now...
Do you still remember me?
ouh juz another babble,
MyssPg. \m/
8:00 AM
